Baby Jett

Baby Jett

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You're Pretty Darn Awesome

First off, I'd love to just say, HEY, I think you're pretty darn awesome for checking out my blog!

As for now, it's pretty bare and boring, but I'm working my fingers off and I'm totally, not even sure what the heck I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyways because its kinda like "my calling".

Okay, so I can already tell you are so deeply interested in what the heck I have to say (can you sense the sarcasm?) so you're welcome to take that little pointer finger and aim that arrow right at the big red X on the right hand side of your screen and you'll never have to read another word about my life.

OR

You could keep on reading and stay tuned to these absolutely, amazing things I have to talk about!  I will say, I have some pretty awesome, creative, "wow that's super cute", and hilarious ideas I've just been dying to share with the world. But if you're not a momma or soon to be, you might want to seriously consider clicking the big X and never read this blog again because, well, that's the kinda crap I like to write about. And I may or may not scare you off with some of the grossly honest things that go on in my daily routine.

So....stay tuned because I promise (pinky swear) I'll be adding some sweet shit to this site and I can guarantee you'll be saying to yourself, "I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR LIFE!" (again, with the sarcasm)

Love your new friend,

Eva xo

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment